Perfect for Making Tortilla Wraps, Pitas, Chapatti, Roti and Other Flatbreads in Minutes
Chicken Kebab Wrap Recipe
This Chicken Kebab Wrap is a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner option. Tender chicken is marinated in a flavorful spice blend and grilled to perfection before being wrapped in a warm tortilla with fresh veggies and a tangy yogurt sauce.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in the chicken to coat.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers and grill for 6-8 minutes per side, or until done.
- Remove the chicken from the skewers and set it aside.
- Grill the tortillas for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Divide the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, parsley, and chicken among the tortillas in an even layer.
- To serve, drizzle with yogurt and roll up tightly.
Wraps: Easy Recipes For Handheld Meals
Elite Gourmet Non-Stick Quesadilla Maker
Your Go-To Wrap Cookbook
Spinach and Cream Cheese Wraps Recipe
Cucumber and Cream Cheese Wraps Recipe
Steak Frites Wrap Recipe
Doner Kebab Wrap Recipe