Over 80 Quick And Easy Recipes To Make at Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Greek Chicken Gyro Wrap Recipe
This Greek Chicken Gyro Wrap is a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner option. Marinated chicken strips are perfectly cooked and wrapped in a warm pita with fresh vegetables and tangy tzatziki sauce. It's a meal that will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 48 minutes
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken strips in the bowl to coat.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until the chicken strips are cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Microwave the pita bread rounds for 10-15 seconds.
- Divide the pita bread rounds evenly between the chicken strips, diced tomato, diced cucumber, diced red onion, crumbled feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce.
- Serve the pita bread rounds immediately rolled up.
Paleo Wraps Cookbook
8 Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press
Wrap Cookbook For Beginngers
Electric Flat Bread And Wraps Maker
Vegan Avocado Wrap Recipe
Carrot and Cucumber Rice Paper Wrap Recipe
Fajita Chicken Wrap Recipe
Tex Mex Burrito Wrap Recipe