Recipes For Easy-To-Make Roll-Ups, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Shawarma Wrap with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
This Chicken Shawarma Wrap with Sweet Potatoes is a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner option. The combination of tender chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, and flavorful spices will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss the chicken strips, sweet potato slices, olive oil, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Roast the chicken and sweet potato mixture on a large baking sheet in a single layer for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Microwave the tortillas for about 15-20 seconds.
- On each tortilla, spread 2 tablespoons hummus and 2 tablespoons tzatziki sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley on top of each tortilla with the roasted chicken and sweet potatoes.
- Fold the tortilla's sides towards the center and roll up tightly.
- Serve and have fun.
Your Go-To Wrap Cookbook
The Tortilla Cookbook
Paleo Wraps Cookbook
Cornflake Fried Chicken Wrap Recipe
Chicken and Cheese Wrap Recipe
Grilled Chicken Wrap with Pickles, Fries and Mayo Recipe
Sirloin Beef Wraps Recipe