This Flour Tortilla Press Create Perfect 6-inch Tortillas
Spanish Rice and Beans Burrito Wrap Recipe
This Spanish Rice and Beans Burrito Wrap is a filling and nutritious lunch or dinner option. Brown rice, black beans, and vegetables provide a good source of fiber, protein, and vitamins. The wrap is simple to make and can be topped with your favorite ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Sauté onion and bell pepper in a large skillet over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another minute after adding the garlic.
- Add black beans, diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, and salt to taste.
- Stir in the cooked brown rice until thoroughly combined.
- Microwave tortillas for 10-15 seconds, or until warm.
- Fill each tortilla with a scoop of the rice and bean mixture and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold the tortilla's sides inward and tightly roll it up.
- If desired, top with sour cream and salsa.
Aluminum Tortilla Press
Wraps: Easy Recipes For Handheld Meals
Elite Gourmet Non-Stick Quesadilla Maker
Ham and Cheese Wraps Recipe
Hoisin Beef Wraps Recipe
Chicken and Cucumber Wrap with Paprika Recipe
BBQ Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap Recipe