Quick and Easy Gluten Free Paleo Wraps And Burritos, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken and Cabbage Wrap Recipe
These flavorful chicken and cabbage wraps are quick and easy to make. After marinating in a sweet and savory sauce, the chicken is cooked to perfection and wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla with crunchy cabbage, fresh green onions, and cilantro.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ground ginger, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken strips in the bowl with the marinade to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, covered.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken strips are browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface to start assembling the wraps.
- Divide the cabbage, green onions, and cilantro among the tortillas in an even layer.
- Cooked chicken strips should be placed on top of each tortilla.
- Tuck in the sides of the tortillas as you roll them up.
- Cut the wraps in half and serve right away.
The Tortilla Cookbook
Paleo Wraps Cookbook
8 Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press
Wrap Cookbook For Beginngers
Tuna Wrap with Onion Recipe
Mexican Breakfast Tortilla Wrap with Eggs and Feta Recipe
Salmon Avocado Wrap with Cilantro, Red Cabbage, and Sour Cream Recipe
Chicken Burrito Wrap with Tomatoes and Muchrooms Recipe