Make Authentic and Delicious Homemade Tortillas with this Heavy Duty Cast Iron Tortilla Press
Salmon Avocado Wrap with Cilantro, Red Cabbage, and Sour Cream Recipe
This Salmon Avocado Wrap with Cilantro, Red Cabbage, and Sour Cream is a quick and easy meal to prepare. A perfect balance of flavors and textures is achieved by combining smoked salmon, creamy avocado, crunchy red cabbage, and tangy sour cream. On a busy day, it's a great option for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Warm the tortillas for 15-20 seconds in the microwave or in a dry skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spread a spoonful of sour cream on each tortilla, leaving an edge border.
- Divide the tortillas with the sliced salmon, avocado, red cabbage, and cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roll the tortillas tightly and tuck the ends in.
- Serve immediately after cutting in half.
Paleo Wraps Cookbook
8 Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press
Wrap Cookbook For Beginngers
Electric Flat Bread And Wraps Maker
Vegetarian Bean and Rice Burrito Wrap Recipe
Salmon and Arugula Wraps with Cheddar Cheese Recipe
Avocado Tuna Salad Wrap with Toasted Almonds Recipe
Bacon and Jalapeno Wrap Recipe