Recipes From Classic Burritos to Mediterranean Wraps, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vermicelli Lettuce Wraps with Shrimp Recipe
These Vermicelli Lettuce Wraps with Shrimp are a light and healthy lunch or dinner option. The combination of vermicelli noodles, shrimp, and fresh vegetables creates a tasty and filling dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion, red bell pepper, and carrots are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another minute after adding the garlic to the skillet.
- Cook the shrimp in the skillet until they are pink, about 3 minutes.
- Stir together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil in the skillet.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a plate and top with a small amount of vermicelli noodles and a spoonful of the shrimp mixture to make the wraps.
- Serve immediately by wrapping the lettuce leaf around the filling.
Elite Gourmet Non-Stick Quesadilla Maker
Your Go-To Wrap Cookbook
The Tortilla Cookbook
Roasted Potato Wrap Recipe
Cornflake Fried Chicken Wrap Recipe
Chicken and Cheese Wrap Recipe
Grilled Chicken Wrap with Pickles, Fries and Mayo Recipe