Recipes For Easy-To-Make Roll-Ups, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shrimp Lettuce Wrap Recipe
These shrimp lettuce wraps are a light, healthy, and flavorful meal. Grilled marinated shrimp are served in crisp lettuce leaves with crunchy vegetables, fresh herbs, and chopped peanuts. These wraps are ideal for a quick lunch or as an appetizer at a party.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the shrimp in the bowl to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes with the cover on.
- Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade and thread them onto skewers.
- Grill the shrimp skewers for 2-3 minutes per side, or until done.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a plate and top with a few shrimp, carrots, cucumbers, cilantro, and chopped peanuts to make the lettuce wraps.
- If desired, squeeze a lime wedge over the top.
- Wrap the lettuce leaf around the filling and serve immediately.
Electric Flat Bread And Wraps Maker
That's A Wrap Cookbook
Aluminum Tortilla Press
Wraps: Easy Recipes For Handheld Meals
Shish Taouk Chicken Wrap Recipe
Chicken and Avocado Wrap Recipe
Ham and Cheese Wraps Recipe
Hoisin Beef Wraps Recipe