Easy Sandwich Wrap Recipes For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pork Belly Lettuce Wraps Recipe
These pork belly lettuce wraps are a tasty and healthy dinner option that is ideal for a quick and easy dinner. The savory pork belly is balanced out by the crisp and refreshing lettuce leaves, resulting in a filling and flavorful meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook pork belly in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir the soy sauce mixture into the pork belly to coat.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and top with sliced scallions.
- Spoon pork belly mixture into lettuce leaves to serve.
8 Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press
Wrap Cookbook For Beginngers
Electric Flat Bread And Wraps Maker
That's A Wrap Cookbook
Salmon Avocado Wrap with Cilantro, Red Cabbage, and Sour Cream Recipe
Chicken Burrito Wrap with Tomatoes and Muchrooms Recipe
Breakfast Burrito Wrap with Eggs, Tomatoes and Corn Recipe
Chicken Apple Wrap Recipe