Recipes For Easy-To-Make Roll-Ups, Shipped Right to Your Door
Salmon and Arugula Wraps with Cheddar Cheese Recipe
These salmon and arugula wraps are a quick and easy lunch or dinner option. Flaked salmon, peppery arugula, and tangy dijon-honey mayonnaise combine to make a delicious and satisfying wrap that is ideal for on-the-go or a light and healthy meal at home.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Distribute the mixture evenly among the tortillas.
- Each tortilla should be topped with flaked salmon, arugula, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- To make a wrap, fold the bottom of the tortilla up, then the sides in.
- Rep with the remaining tortillas.
- Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Elite Gourmet Non-Stick Quesadilla Maker
Your Go-To Wrap Cookbook
The Tortilla Cookbook
Steak and Tomato Wrap Recipe
Vermicelli Lettuce Wraps with Shrimp Recipe
Chicken Shawarma Wrap with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Chicken and Lettuce Wrap Recipe