Easy Sandwich Wrap Recipes For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken and Lettuce Wrap Recipe
These Chicken and Lettuce Wraps are a tasty and nutritious meal that can be served for lunch or dinner. A light and refreshing dish made of juicy shredded chicken, crisp vegetables, and flavorful sauce wrapped in fresh lettuce leaves.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the shredded chicken, red and yellow bell peppers, onion, celery, carrots, and cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes in a separate bowl.
- Toss the chicken mixture with the sauce to coat.
- To serve, spoon the chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf and roll up, tucking the ends in.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Your Go-To Wrap Cookbook
The Tortilla Cookbook
Paleo Wraps Cookbook
8 Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press
Chicken and Cheese Wrap Recipe
Grilled Chicken Wrap with Pickles, Fries and Mayo Recipe
Sirloin Beef Wraps Recipe
Chicken Vodka Wrap with Bacon Recipe