Quick and Easy Gluten Free Paleo Wraps And Burritos, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tex Mex Burrito Wrap Recipe
This Tex Mex Burrito Wrap is a quick and easy meal that is suitable for both lunch and dinner. Spices, black beans, corn, and tomatoes add flavor, and it's topped with a creamy sour cream and tangy salsa.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds to soften it.
- Spread the cooked rice in the center of the tortilla, leaving about 1 inch around the edges unfilled.
- On top of the rice, layer the black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese.
- Spread the spice mixture on top of the filling.
- Fold in the tortilla's sides and roll it up tightly.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown, with the burrito seam-side down in the skillet.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the burrito is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Top the burrito with salsa and sour cream.
Wrap Cookbook For Beginngers
Electric Flat Bread And Wraps Maker
That's A Wrap Cookbook
Aluminum Tortilla Press
Peri Peri Beef Spinach Wrap Recipe
Vegan Soy Chicken Wrap with Rice and Beans Recipe
Shrimp Lettuce Wrap Recipe
Greek Gyros with Fries Recipe